Quick note, if none of the below exceptions are raised a HTTPX exception will be.
- class backblaze.exceptions.BackblazeException¶
Base backblaze exception.
- class backblaze.exceptions.AwaitingOnly¶
Raised when a coroutine called is awaiting supported only.
- class backblaze.exceptions.BadRequest¶
There is a problem with a passed in request parameters.
- class backblaze.exceptions.UnAuthorized¶
The code unauthorized means that the application key is bad.
- class backblaze.exceptions.Forbidden¶
You have a reached a storage cap limit, or account access may be impacted in some other way; see the human-readable message.
- class backblaze.exceptions.RequestTimeout¶
The service timed out trying to read your request. This isn’t raised for a HTTPX timeout, this is when backblaze times out.
- class backblaze.exceptions.TooManyRequests¶
B2 may limit API requests on a per-account basis.
- class backblaze.exceptions.InternalError¶
An unexpected error has occurred.
The service is temporarily unavailable.
- class backblaze.exceptions.AuthorizeRequired¶
Blocking.authorize or Awaiting.authorize hasn’t been called before running a function what requires it.